CETAPHIL GENTLE CLEANSING BAR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate, sodium stearate, sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate, sodium cocoate, PEG-20, sodium isethionate, petrolatum, sodium isostearoyl lactylate, may contain sodium palm kernelate.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL GENTLE CLEANSING BAR:
Adults and Children:
Use as cleanser.
Cleanser—4oz, 8oz, 16oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Medical Cannabis Legalization Associated With Reduced Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Opioid Use Disorder Prevalence at Delivery on the Rise in the US, According to CDC
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Pharmacologically Induced Headache Accompanied by Dilated Cephalic Vessels
- IV Lidocaine May Be Safe, Efficacious for Pediatric Status Migraine
- Gray Matter Changes in Migraine Associated With Clinical Characteristics