CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZER, SPF 30 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Avobenzone 3%, octisalate 5%, octocrylene 7%, water, isopropyl lauroyl sarcosinate, glycerin, dimethicone, diisopropyl sebacate, silica, polymethyl methacrylate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, sucrose tristearate, dimethiconol, pentylene glycol, polysorbate 61, sodium stearoyl glutamate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, glycyrrhetinic acid, panthenol, triethanolamine, allantoin, carbomer, potassium sorabte, zine gluconate, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine; crm; oil- and fragrance-free.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZER, SPF 30:
To moisturize oily and acne-prone skin, as part of a daily skin care regimen.
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not recommended. Apply to face and neck in the AM. Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure, reapply at least every 2 hours.
Emollient + sunscreen.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Pediatric Opioid Prescriptions Have Declined Since 2012
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- ACA Coverage Substantial, but Did Not Impact Labor Markets
- AMA to Collect Data on Suicide Among Doctors-in-Training
- Smartphone App Improves Management of Cancer-Related Pain, Anxiety