CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, panthenol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER:
Cleanser for normal to oily skin.
Adults and Children:
Massage small amount onto wet skin. Rinse.
Cleanser—4oz, 8oz, 16oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Opioids: Clinician Concern and Prescribing Practices
- Screening for Hyperglycemia Prior to Steroid Injections for Chronic Pain
- Ensuring Safety During Long-Term Opioid Therapy
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- Kinesiophobia May Be Associated With Greater Cutaneous Allodynia in Migraine
- CDC: 8.8% of Individuals in the United States Uninsured in First Half of 2018
- Patient Experiences Shed Light on Diagnostic Errors
- Topical Migraine Trigger Point Treatment as Effective as Injection
- Wikipedia in Medical Education: An Educator's Guide to Crowdsourcing