CENTRUM KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1500 IU (53% as beta carotene), thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacin 20mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 45mcg, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, Vit. K 10mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 108mg, iron (as carbonyl) 8mg, chromium 20mcg, copper 2mg, iodine 150mcg, magnesium 40mg, zinc 15mg, manganese 1mg, molybdenum 20mcg, phosphorous 50mg; per chew tab; assorted flavors; contains phenylalanine.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CENTRUM KIDS:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. Take with food. 2–3yrs: ½ tab once daily ≥4yrs: 1 tab once daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis