Chondroitin sulfate was superior to placebo and proved equivalent to celecoxib for osteoarthritis of the knee.
SoluMatrix indomethacin may represent a treatment option for the management of moderate acute pain, including patients in emergency room settings.
Data shows that chondroitin sulfate was superior to celecoxib in delaying the progression of knee osteoarthritis.
Celecoxib is comparable to naproxen and ibuprofen in cardiovascular safety for patients with arthritis at high risk for cardiovascular disease.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Greater Temporal Summation of Pain in HIV With Chronic Pain
- FDA Warns Two Companies About Bogus Opioid Addiction Treatment
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- A Potential Biomarker for Predicting Antibody Treatment Efficacy in Migraine