Obesity and sex are differential predictors of acute remission for commonly used antidepressant medications.
There was no association between metabolic syndrome, its components, and incident knee osteoarthritis.
Higher levels of pain acceptance were associated with less headache disability and pain interference in overweight women with migraine.
Consumption of anti-inflammatory foods may mediate the link between body fat and body pain in healthy adults.
Even slight reductions in body weight can improve pain and mobility in patients with arthritis.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Rapid Fentanyl Test Strips Accepted by Young Adult Drug Users
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Long Wait Times Between Referral and Interdisciplinary Pediatric Chronic Pain Evaluation