Generic Name and Formulations:
Sulfacetamide sodium 10%; oph. soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
- To Improve Healthcare Policy, Congress Needs More Physicians
- Human Diagnosis Project Aims to Address Challenges Among Uninsured
- Chronic Migraine Burden Has Significant Impact on Relationships, Family Life
- Antirheumatic Indications for Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Migraine and Headache Treatments
- Child-Pugh Score Liver Function Assessment
Indications for BLEPH-10:
Susceptible infections of conjunctiva and cornea. Adjunct in trachoma.
Adults and Children:
<2months: not recommended. ≥2months: Conjunctivitis: 1–2 drops every 2–3 hrs during the day (less often at night). Trachoma: 2 drops every 2 hrs w. systemic therapy.
Purulent exudates may inactivate drug. Discontinue if hypersensitivity or rash occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Incompatible with silver-containing preparations. May be antagonized by PABA.
Local irritation, stinging, burning, superinfection, sensitization.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Emergency Physicians Offer Recommendations for Identifying and Managing Opioid Use Disorder
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Higher PainDETECT Scores, Neuropathic Pain Preoperatively May Increase Risk for Chronic Pain Post-TKR
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Erenumab Reduces Monthly Migraine Days in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Migraine
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- Communication-Based Intervention Increases Goals-of-Care Discussions Between Physicians, Patients With Serious Illness