BABY'S ONLY ORGANIC SOY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein 2.8g (soy, protein concentrate), fats 5.3g (high oleic sunflower, soybean, coconut oils), carbohydrates 10.8g (brown rice syrup), fatty acids (linoleic 1000mg, linolenic 110mg), soy lecithin, taurine, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, L-carnitine, L-methionine, vitamins, minerals; vanilla-flavor.
Nature's One, Inc.
Indications for BABY'S ONLY ORGANIC SOY:
Feeding for toddlers ≥12 months with cow's milk sensitivity or lactose intolerance.
Prepared as directed provides 21Cal/oz.
Toddler formula with iron.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- FDA Approves Minimally-Invasive, Non-Drug Therapy for Pain Management
- Chronic Migraine and Medication Overuse Headache Linked to Stress
- Set of Personality Traits May Predict Prescription Drug Use, Misuse in Young Adults
- The Opioid Crisis: District by District
- Opioid Administration, Prescribing in the ED on the Decline in Recent Years