AZO URINARY PAIN RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Phenazopyridine HCl 95mg; tabs.
Indications for AZO URINARY PAIN RELIEF:
Urinary tract discomfort.
Swallow whole with a full glass of water. 2 tabs 3 times daily with or after meals; max 2 days (12 tabs).
G6PD deficiency: not recommended. Allergies to foods, preservatives, or dyes. Renal disease. Discontinue and re-evaluate if symptoms persist ≥2 days. Discolors urine and fabric (red-orange). Stains soft contact lenses. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Urinary tract analgesic.
Interferes with glucose, ketone, and colorimetric urine tests.
Tabs—30; Max Strength tabs—12, 24
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis