AZO CRANBERRY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 60mg, calcium (as calcium phosphate) 50mg, phosphorus (as calcium phosphate) 38mg, PACran Natural Cranberry Powder Concentrate 900mg, Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086 probiotic 100 million CFU's; per 2 tabs; milk-, dye-, preservative-, yeast-, wheat-, and gluten-free.
Indications for AZO CRANBERRY:
To help maintain a healthy urinary tract.
2 tabs daily. For max protection against bacteria attaching to bladder wall, take up to 4 tabs daily.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis