AZO CRANBERRY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 60mg, calcium (as calcium phosphate) 50mg, phosphorus (as calcium phosphate) 38mg, PACran Natural Cranberry Powder Concentrate 900mg, Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086 probiotic 100 million CFU's; per 2 tabs; milk-, dye-, preservative-, yeast-, wheat-, and gluten-free.
Indications for AZO CRANBERRY:
To help maintain a healthy urinary tract.
2 tabs daily. For max protection against bacteria attaching to bladder wall, take up to 4 tabs daily.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Opioids: Clinician Concern and Prescribing Practices
- Screening for Hyperglycemia Prior to Steroid Injections for Chronic Pain
- Ensuring Safety During Long-Term Opioid Therapy
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain
- Kinesiophobia May Be Associated With Greater Cutaneous Allodynia in Migraine
- CDC: 8.8% of Individuals in the United States Uninsured in First Half of 2018
- Patient Experiences Shed Light on Diagnostic Errors
- Topical Migraine Trigger Point Treatment as Effective as Injection
- Wikipedia in Medical Education: An Educator's Guide to Crowdsourcing