ADVANCED EYE RELIEF DRY EYE REJUVENATION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin 0.3%, propylene glycol 1%; oph soln; contains bezalkonium chloride.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for ADVANCED EYE RELIEF DRY EYE REJUVENATION:
Instill 1–2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Remove contact lenses before using. Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persists beyond 72 hours or worsens.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Pediatric Opioid Prescriptions Have Declined Since 2012
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- ACA Coverage Substantial, but Did Not Impact Labor Markets
- AMA to Collect Data on Suicide Among Doctors-in-Training
- Smartphone App Improves Management of Cancer-Related Pain, Anxiety