ZZZQUIL LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Diphenhydramine HCl 50mg; per 30mL; warming berry flavor; contains sodium 23mg/30mL and alcohol.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for ZZZQUIL LIQUID:
Relief of occasional sleeplessness.
50mg at bedtime as needed.
Asthma. Emphysema. Chronic bronchitis. Glaucoma. Cardiovascular disease. GI or GU obstruction. Reevaluate if no response or symptoms persist after 2 weeks. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Concomitant other diphenhydramine products (including topicals): not recommended. Additive effects with other antihistamines, anticholinergics, sedatives, tranquilizers or other nighttime cold/fu products (eg, NyQuil); avoid.
Drowsiness, dizziness, anticholinergic effects, paradoxical excitement.
Liquicaps—12, 24, 48; Liq—6oz, 12oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Examining the Efficacy of Different Oxygen Flow Rates for Cluster Headache Attacks
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Half of the Responders to Our Poll Agree With the Approval of Dsuvia: We Want to Hear From You
- Daily Alcohol Use May Drive Chronic Pain in Adults With HIV
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- AHA/ACC Release Updated Guidelines for Cholesterol Management
- Women Fed Soy Formula as Infants More Likely to Experience Menstrual Pain