Dr Pamela Rist discusses her research in women with migraine and hypertension at the 2017 American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting in Boston, MA. Scroll to below the video for a full text transcript of Dr Rist's interview.
Female cancer patients report positive experiences with aromatherapy massage.
Stroke preventive measures should be considered in women with a history of migraine headache.
A 17% increase in CRP was observed in females with migraine.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Half of Patients Referred for Behavioral Treatment of Migraine Never Initiate Treatment
- Emergency Physicians Offer Recommendations for Identifying and Managing Opioid Use Disorder
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Higher PainDETECT Scores, Neuropathic Pain Preoperatively May Increase Risk for Chronic Pain Post-TKR
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Erenumab Reduces Monthly Migraine Days in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Migraine
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- Communication-Based Intervention Increases Goals-of-Care Discussions Between Physicians, Patients With Serious Illness