Dr Pamela Rist discusses her research in women with migraine and hypertension at the 2017 American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting in Boston, MA. Scroll to below the video for a full text transcript of Dr Rist's interview.
Female cancer patients report positive experiences with aromatherapy massage.
Stroke preventive measures should be considered in women with a history of migraine headache.
A 17% increase in CRP was observed in females with migraine.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Parenteral Hydromorphone for Migraine and ED Revisits
- Tackling the Chronic Pain and Opioid Use Disorder Crises Through Public-Private Partnerships
- Pain Tolerance in Buprenorphine Maintenance Treatment
- The State of Drug Storage, Disposal Labeling Information for Opioid Analgesics
- Incidence of Musculoskeletal Disorders, Depression in Migraine
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Chronic Hip Pain: Reviewing the Evidence
- Opioid Use Disorder Treatment: Evidence-Based Guideline
- Peripheral Neuropathy Management in the Primary Care Setting: A Guide
- Betel Quid Addiction and Implications for Substance Use Disorder
- Low Back Pain: Contributing Factors, Prophylactic Strategies, and Effective Treatments
- Predicting Suicidal Ideation in Veterans With Chronic Pain
- Femoral Nerve Block Alone or in Combination With Sciatic Nerve Block for TKA: A Meta-Analysis
- Improved Care Efficiency Requires a More Manageable System
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine
- Medication Adherence, Blood Pressure Reduction Assessed With Smartphone App Use