VCF VAGINAL CONTRACEPTIVE FOAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Nonoxynol-9 12.5%; vaginal foam; contains fragrance.
Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corporation
Indications for VCF VAGINAL CONTRACEPTIVE FOAM:
1 applicatorful vaginally up to 1 hr before each intercourse. Do not douche for at last 6 hrs after intercourse. Effective for up to one hour.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Irritation of vagina or penis.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Pain Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury: Causes and Management
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Migraine Frequency Correlated With Depression and Anxiety
- IBS-Associated Chronic Pain: Formulation of Core Diagnostic Criteria
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms Among Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts
- CMS Launches Initiative to Analyze Regulation Impact on Patient Care