TUDORZA PRESSAIR Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Aclidinium bromide 400mcg/actuation; dry powder for oral inhalation.
Indications for TUDORZA PRESSAIR:
Long-term, maintenance treatment of bronchospasm associated with COPD, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
400mcg twice daily.
Milk protein sensitivity.
Not for initial treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm. Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Discontinue immediately if hypersensitivity reactions occur; consider alternative therapy. Labor & delivery. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant anticholinergic agents.
Headache, nasopharyngitis, cough, diarrhea, sinusitis; paradoxical bronchospasm.
Dry powder inhaler—60 doses
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Patterns of Non-Medical Prescription Opioid Use in Adolescents
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- FDA Panel Votes in Favor of Abuse-Deterrent Oxycodone Reformulation
- FDA Proposes New Restrictions on Sale of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds