TUDORZA PRESSAIR Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Aclidinium bromide 400mcg/actuation; dry powder for oral inhalation.
Indications for TUDORZA PRESSAIR:
Long-term, maintenance treatment of bronchospasm associated with COPD, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
400mcg twice daily.
Milk protein sensitivity.
Not for initial treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm. Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Discontinue immediately if hypersensitivity reactions occur; consider alternative therapy. Labor & delivery. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant anticholinergic agents.
Headache, nasopharyngitis, cough, diarrhea, sinusitis; paradoxical bronchospasm.
Dry powder inhaler—60 doses
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Risks Associated With Co-Administration of Aspirin and Other NSAIDs
- Stages of Low Back Pain Have Specific Sets of Clinical Indicators
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- First Non-Opioid Drug Approved for Managing Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms
- Pain Interference Associated With Depression, Pain Self-Efficacy in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Effect of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs on Fatal, Nonfatal Drug Overdoses
- Standardized SCS Workflow May Effectively Alleviate Failed Back Surgery Syndrome-Related Pain
- Marijuana Legalization and Opioid Prescribing Rates
- Medical Marijuana Users More Likely to Use Prescription Drugs for Medical, Nonmedical Purposes
- Interbrain Coupling During Handholding Associated With Analgesia, Empathy
- Opioid-Related Adverse Drug Events Associated With Worse Patient, Cost Outcomes
- Education Plus Exercise, Single Corticosteroid Injection Effective in Long Term for Gluteal Tendinopathy
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Naloxone Training Beneficial for PA Students
- Supervised Injection Sites Hailed as the Latest Strategy to Fight the Opioid Crisis