TUDORZA PRESSAIR Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Aclidinium bromide 400mcg/actuation; dry powder for oral inhalation.
Indications for TUDORZA PRESSAIR:
Long-term, maintenance treatment of bronchospasm associated with COPD, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
400mcg twice daily.
Milk protein sensitivity.
Not for initial treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm. Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Discontinue immediately if hypersensitivity reactions occur; consider alternative therapy. Labor & delivery. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant anticholinergic agents.
Headache, nasopharyngitis, cough, diarrhea, sinusitis; paradoxical bronchospasm.
Dry powder inhaler—60 doses
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Cannabis Use Associated With Relationship Between Pain and Negative Affect
- FDA Expresses Safety Concern Over Kratom
- Cannabidiol Concentrations Widely Vary in Products Sold Online
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Naproxen Plus Muscle Relaxants vs Naproxen Monotherapy for Low Back Pain
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms in Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts