Most Recent Articles by Tammy Worth
A manager for your medical practice can help keep things running smoothly, but there are a few factors to consider before deciding to hire one.
An average of 1 security breach occurs every day. Physicians need to ensure their network is protected as much as possible from cyber threats.
When buying a medical practice, physicians should consider location, financials, and staffing before deciding whether or not to pursue this huge undertaking.
A host of factors affect a practice's revenue cycle, but none more important perhaps than the adjusted collection rate.
Important aspects of patient care, such as empathy, relationship-building, and dealing with patients' emotions are often given less emphasis in medical schools.
More Articles by Tammy Worth
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Sustained-Release Sodium Nitrite for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain Not Associated With Headaches
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Deaths After Nonfatal Opioid Overdose: Causes and Risk Factors
- Clonidine May Not Improve Post-Cesarean Delivery Analgesia
- No Added Value With Liposomal Bupivacaine Following TKA With Peripheral Nerve Block
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use
- Opioid-Related Deaths Represent Significant Public Health Burden
- Addressing Confidentiality Concerns With Electronic Access to Pediatric Medical Records
- Opioid-Related Adverse Events Common After Invasive Procedures
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Migraine in Children Should Consider Atopy
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit