TAGAMET HB SUSPENSION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Cimetidine 200mg/20mL; mint flavor.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for TAGAMET HB SUSPENSION:
Prevention and relief from heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach.
Prevention: 200mg within ½ hour before eating/drinking. Relief: 200mg once daily as needed. Max 400mg/day.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May potentiate anticoagulants, phenytoin, theophylline, lidocaine, triazolam, and others by inhibition of hepatic microsomal enzymes.
Tabs—6, 30, 50, 70; Susp—12oz (w. dose cup)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Methadone Improves Short-Term Outcomes Better Than Morphine in Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Addressing Rare Headache Disorders: Acute Confusional Migraine
- Hospital-Owned Practices Associated With Positive Workplace Perceptions Among Staff
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Chinese Traditional Medicine Showed Effectiveness on Pain, Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer