David Rosenblum, MD, is a dual board certified in Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. Dr. Rosenblum is currently the director of Pain Medicine at Maimonides Medical Center. He also sees outpatients at his various office locations. He completed a fellowship in interventional pain medicine at New York University. He also completed an internship in internal medicine at St. Luke's Roosevelt hospital.
Peter David Pacheco, RPH, PHC., PA-C, CAAAPM, attended and graduated from the University of New Mexico, College of Pharmacy in 1995 and from the School of Medicine Physician Assistant (PA) Program in 2000. He is a licensed Pharmacist, Pharmacist Clinician and a Physician Assistant with the state of New Mexico. Upon graduation from PA school in 2000, he entered the VA Health Care System where he spent 8 years in a dedicated pain clinic. After a promotion to Formulary Manager and Pharmacoeconomist with the VA, he continued to work an additional 4 years in addiction medicine treating chronic pain patients. He has taught medical and pharmacy students as a preceptor for the College of Pharmacy at the University of New Mexico since 2001 and has lectured on the subject of chronic pain medication management numerous times at state and national conferences. With Southwest Interventional Pain Specialists in Albuquerque, New Mexico, P. David Pacheco continues his focus on pain management, specifically medication management, for chronic pain patients.
Beth Darnall, PhD, is a clinical associate professor in the Division of Pain Medicine at Standford University, where she treats individuals and groups at the Standford Pain Management Center. As an NIH-funded principal investigator for pain psychology research, she examines the mechanisms of pain catastrophizing treatment.
Dr Darnall is the co-chair of the Pain Psychology Task Force at the American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM), and in 2015 received a Presidential Commendation from AAPM.
Kenneth L. Kirsh, PhD, is Vice President of Clinical Research and Advocacy at Millennium Health.
National Accounts Manager
275 7th AVenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10001
275 7th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Kathleen Walsh Tulley
Chris Iliades, MD
Group Art Director, Haymarket Medical
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Intrathecal Ziconotide Long-Term Efficacy and Safety for Severe Chronic Pain
- Sciatic Plus Femoral Nerve Blocks Effective on Total Hip Arthroplasty-Related Pain
- Psychological Factors, Not Opioid Use, Linked with Disability After Fracture Surgery
- Acupressure Not Effective as Adjunctive Therapy to Sodium Valproate for Chronic Migraine With Aura
- Morphine Lacks Efficacy for RA, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
- Yoga Improves Health Outcomes in Veterans With Chronic Low Back Pain
- The Advice You Give Your Patients May Be Just What They Need to Hear
- Childhood Adversity Common in Patients With Fibromyalgia, Chronic Widespread Pain
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation Effective for Chronic Pain With Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Neonatal Withdrawal Risk Higher With Opioids Plus Psychotropic Drugs