Spinal Cord Injury
The diagnostic criteria formulated by the ACTTION-APS Pain Taxonomy working group focus on neuropathic pain from SCI, stroke, and MS.
The therapeutic efficacy of pregabalin in treating 2 types neuropathic pain (NeP) is not influenced by concomitant NeP medications.
Vaporized cannabis had a significant analgesic response over placebo.
Rapamycin is effective in reducing neuropathic pain when administered in the acute and subacute phases following spinal cord injury.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Capsaicin 8% Patch Safe for Peripheral Neuropathic Pain
- Weight Loss Associated With Reductions in Pain, Comorbid Symptoms in Obese Individuals
- Protecting Yourself From a Lawsuit: Take Thorough Notes
- Migraine Prevalence, Severity Linked to Higher Altitude
- FDA Approves Marketing of Substance Abuse Treatment App