SIMILAC ADVANCE EARLYSHIELD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (lactose), fat (high-oleic safflower, coconut, soy, c. cohnii, m. alpina oils), galacto-oligosaccharides, beta-carotene, lutein, lycopene, monoglycerides, soy lecithin, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine, L-carnitine, nucleotides; contains DHA 0.15% and ARA 0.40%.
Indications for SIMILAC ADVANCE EARLYSHIELD:
Feeding of normal infants as supplement or alternative to breast milk.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Ready-to-feed—2oz, 8oz, 32oz; Nipple-ready bottle—2oz, 8oz; Liq conc—13oz; Pwd—12.9oz; Singles (pwd pkts)—16; SimplePac (pwd)—23.2oz, 34oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Pain Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury: Causes and Management
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Migraine Frequency Correlated With Depression and Anxiety
- IBS-Associated Chronic Pain: Formulation of Core Diagnostic Criteria
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms Among Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts
- CMS Launches Initiative to Analyze Regulation Impact on Patient Care