Generic Name and Formulations:
Coal tar 2%; foam.
Promius Pharma, LLC
Indications for SCYTERA:
To relieve symptoms of psoriasis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas 1–4 times daily.
Do not use for prolonged periods. Do not apply in or around the rectum, genital area, or groin. Conditions that require application over a large area of the body. Discontinue if condition worsens or no improvements. Avoid eyes sun, or UV light. May stain clothing, contact lenses, hair. Flammable. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Caution with other forms of antipsoriatic therapy (eg, UV radiation, prescription drugs).
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- FDA Takes Steps to Reconcile Needs of Patients With Chronic Pain, Efforts to Curb Opioid Epidemic
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Stat Consult: Chronic Low Back Pain
- Opioid Misuse May Help Predict Alcohol Dependence Treatment Outcomes
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- FDA to Review Long-Acting Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
- Half of Patients Referred for Behavioral Treatment of Migraine Never Initiate Treatment
- Low-Dose Sumatriptan Injection Effective as Acute Migraine Treatment
- The Fight for Patient Privacy Under Big Data Analytics