ROBITUSSIN COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION DM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, guaifenesin 100mg; per 5mL; syrup; alcohol-free; contains menthol.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ROBITUSSIN COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION DM:
10mL every 4 hours; max 6 doses/24 hours.
<12yrs: do not use.
Children <12yrs old. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Antitussive + expectorant.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs.
GI upset; rare: drowsiness, headache, rash.
DM—4oz, 8oz, 12oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Analyzing Coverage of Nonpharmacologic Treatments for Low Back Pain
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Dsuvia Gains FDA Approval: We Want to Hear Your Thoughts
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Half of the Responders to Our Poll Agree With the Approval of Dsuvia: We Want to Hear From You
- Daily Alcohol Use May Drive Chronic Pain in Adults With HIV
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- AHA/ACC Release Updated Guidelines for Cholesterol Management
- Women Fed Soy Formula as Infants More Likely to Experience Menstrual Pain