ROBITUSSIN COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION DM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, guaifenesin 100mg; per 5mL; syrup; alcohol-free; contains menthol.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ROBITUSSIN COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION DM:
10mL every 4 hours; max 6 doses/24 hours.
<12yrs: do not use.
Children <12yrs old. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs.
Antitussive + expectorant.
GI upset; rare: drowsiness, headache, rash.
DM—4oz, 8oz, 12oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Risks Associated With Co-Administration of Aspirin and Other NSAIDs
- Stages of Low Back Pain Have Specific Sets of Clinical Indicators
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- First Non-Opioid Drug Approved for Managing Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms
- Pain Interference Associated With Depression, Pain Self-Efficacy in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Effect of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs on Fatal, Nonfatal Drug Overdoses
- Standardized SCS Workflow May Effectively Alleviate Failed Back Surgery Syndrome-Related Pain
- Marijuana Legalization and Opioid Prescribing Rates
- Medical Marijuana Users More Likely to Use Prescription Drugs for Medical, Nonmedical Purposes
- Interbrain Coupling During Handholding Associated With Analgesia, Empathy
- Remission Rates and Predictors of Chronic Headache
- Overuse and Underuse of Imaging Common in Low Back Pain Management
- Unit-Dose Packaging of Buprenorphine-Naloxone Effective on Unintentional Pediatric Exposure
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Opioid-Related Adverse Drug Events Associated With Worse Patient, Cost Outcomes