Researchers have created a set of 21 candidate criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus as apart of a multiphase development of a set of criteria for the disease.
The Lupus Foundation of America announced it is accepting applications for 8 research grants to fund lupus research.
In January 2017, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine released a report titled "The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids: The Current State of Evidence and Recommendation for Research."
The DEA's plan to list kratom as a Schedule I controlled substance would make researching the possible opioid substitute much more difficult.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Fibromyalgia Screening in Patients With Chronic Pain: Two Simple Tests
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Chronic Pain Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury: Causes and Management
- Migraine Frequency Correlated With Depression and Anxiety
- New Daily Persistent Headache Associated With Sleep Disturbances in Children
- Neuroimaging for Chronic Pain: IASP Consensus Statement
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Vibrating Gloves Significantly Reduce Osteoarthritis-Related Hand Pain
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Virtual Reality Reduces Pain in Children During Routine Blood Draw
- FDA Expresses Safety Concern Over Kratom
- Opioid Manufacturers Providing Training for Clinicians
- Fluoroscopically Guided Sacroiliac Interventions: Appropriate Use Criteria