Generic Name and Formulations:
Glucosamine 400mg, chondroitin 300mg, primorine 425mg; tabs; dye-, sugar-, and lactose-free.
Indications for RELAMINE:
Nutritional supplement for osteoarthritis.
2 tabs twice daily.
Diabetes, glucose intolerance (may increase insulin resistance). Hemophilia. Pregnancy, nursing mothers: not recommended.
Amino monosaccharide + glycosaminoglycan + carbonyl-trapping agent.
May potentiate anticoagulants. Monitor antidiabetic agents. May be antagonized by chitosan.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Patterns of Non-Medical Prescription Opioid Use in Adolescents
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- FDA Panel Votes in Favor of Abuse-Deterrent Oxycodone Reformulation
- FDA Proposes New Restrictions on Sale of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds