Generic Name and Formulations:
Glucosamine 400mg, chondroitin 300mg, primorine 425mg; tabs; dye-, sugar-, and lactose-free.
Indications for RELAMINE:
Nutritional supplement for osteoarthritis.
2 tabs twice daily.
Diabetes, glucose intolerance (may increase insulin resistance). Hemophilia. Pregnancy, nursing mothers: not recommended.
May potentiate anticoagulants. Monitor antidiabetic agents. May be antagonized by chitosan.
Amino monosaccharide + glycosaminoglycan + carbonyl-trapping agent.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Cannabis Use Associated With Relationship Between Pain and Negative Affect
- FDA Expresses Safety Concern Over Kratom
- Cannabidiol Concentrations Widely Vary in Products Sold Online
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Naproxen Plus Muscle Relaxants vs Naproxen Monotherapy for Low Back Pain
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms in Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts