The presence of headache may be correlated with PTSD severity.
Both patients with migraine and migraine-free control patients with photophobia were found to exhibit higher rates of depression, anxiety, and stress than individuals without photophobia.
Post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms following motor vehicle collisions contribute substantially to ongoing axial pain throughout the year following the accident.
Researchers have found that posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms improved in veterans with obstructive sleep apnea who were treated with continuous positive airway pressure.
The opportunity exists to radically change the way medicine approaches TBI.
Ruth Defrin, PhD, and colleagues from Tel-Aviv University in Israel have uncovered new information on the mechanism underlying comorbid PTSD and chronic pain.
Those with PTSD showed decreased path length and increased clustering coefficient, global efficiency, and local efficiency.
7-year-old demonstrated sustained remission from symptoms of aggression, emotional dysregulation.
It's never too late to seek help, experts say
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Vestibular Rehabilitation an Effective Treatment for Vestibular Migraine
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- Naloxone: Policies and Access