The first guidelines for comorbidity screenings among patients with pediatric psoriasis are now available.
Certain inflammatory disorders may increase the risk for cardiometabolic events and all-cause mortality.
Researchers have demonstrated that depression is a significant risk factor for progression from psoriasis to psoriatic arthritis.
There were higher levels of fatigue in psoriatic arthritis vs psoriasis, and fatigue scores were linked to depression.
Ixekizumab led to significant improvements in itch severity, skin pain, and bothersomeness.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Low Back Pain: Contributing Factors, Prophylactic Strategies, and Effective Treatments
- Betel Quid Addiction and Implications for Substance Use Disorder
- Peripherally Acting Opioid and Cannabinoid May Be Effective for Neuropathic Pain
- New Blood Test Shows High Accuracy for Diagnosing Fibromyalgia
- Positive Affect, Resilience, and Pain in MS With Chronic Pain
- Exploring the Connections Between Neuropathic Pain and Comorbid Mood Disorders
- Medical Marijuana Laws, Dispensaries May Reduce Deaths From Opioid Overdose
- Ketamine Infusion May Be Effective for the Short-Term Relief of CRPS-Associated Pain
- An Avenue for the Development of Opioid Adjuncts for Enhanced Analgesia, Reduced Abuse Potential
- Non-Opioid Therapies for Pain Management in the ED
- Opioids vs Nonopioid Medications for Chronic Back, Knee, and Hip Osteoarthritis Pain
- Conventional vs High-Frequency Spinal Cord Stimulation for Chronic Pain
- Evaluating Headache in the Elderly: Primary vs Secondary Causes
- Custom Foot Orthotics vs OTC Insoles for Plantar Heel Pain
- Once-Monthly Erenumab Injections May Be Effective for Episodic Migraine Prophylaxis