The Human Diagnosis Project, also known as Human Dx, aims to provide more accurate, affordable, and accessible care for all.
Program increased health care access for veterans inside and outside of the Indian Health Service.
The public health workforce at the local and state levels will experience a significant loss of employees through 2020.
A 24-hour primary care clinic with multiple doctors offering round-the-clock care would actualize better and more sustainable care.
One physician shares his opinions on whether high physician salaries are contributing to the growing cost of health care.
To identify attributes of care delivery that could possibly explain a high ranking on value, physicians experienced in primary care assessment visited 12 high-value and 4 average-value sites.
Patients express preference for a pharmacy-driven model of primary care vs a pharmacy offering primary care services.
The demand for primary care physicians is projected to increase 18.0% between 2013 and 2023.
The majority of medical practices have dismissed patients.
Nurse practitioners are choosing primary care at a higher rate than physicians and physician assistants.
Some activities may be delegated or accomplished outside of the visit using a different modality.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Examining the Efficacy of Different Oxygen Flow Rates for Cluster Headache Attacks
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Nonsinogenic Headache vs Chronic Rhinosinusitis Differential Diagnosis Based on SNOT-22 Patterns
- Patterns of Non-Medical Prescription Opioid Use in Adolescents
- Factors Promoting Participation in Self-Management Training Program for Chronic Pain
- Gendered Perceptions of Socially Acceptable Pain Relief Strategies
- Majority of Internists Still Have Financial Ties to Industry