Program increased health care access for veterans inside and outside of the Indian Health Service.
The public health workforce at the local and state levels will experience a significant loss of employees through 2020.
A 24-hour primary care clinic with multiple doctors offering round-the-clock care would actualize better and more sustainable care.
One physician shares his opinions on whether high physician salaries are contributing to the growing cost of health care.
To identify attributes of care delivery that could possibly explain a high ranking on value, physicians experienced in primary care assessment visited 12 high-value and 4 average-value sites.
Patients express preference for a pharmacy-driven model of primary care vs a pharmacy offering primary care services.
The demand for primary care physicians is projected to increase 18.0% between 2013 and 2023.
The majority of medical practices have dismissed patients.
Nurse practitioners are choosing primary care at a higher rate than physicians and physician assistants.
Some activities may be delegated or accomplished outside of the visit using a different modality.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Risks Associated With Co-Administration of Aspirin and Other NSAIDs
- Stages of Low Back Pain Have Specific Sets of Clinical Indicators
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- First Non-Opioid Drug Approved for Managing Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms
- Pain Interference Associated With Depression, Pain Self-Efficacy in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Effect of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs on Fatal, Nonfatal Drug Overdoses
- Standardized SCS Workflow May Effectively Alleviate Failed Back Surgery Syndrome-Related Pain
- Marijuana Legalization and Opioid Prescribing Rates
- Medical Marijuana Users More Likely to Use Prescription Drugs for Medical, Nonmedical Purposes
- Interbrain Coupling During Handholding Associated With Analgesia, Empathy
- Remission Rates and Predictors of Chronic Headache
- Overuse and Underuse of Imaging Common in Low Back Pain Management
- Unit-Dose Packaging of Buprenorphine-Naloxone Effective on Unintentional Pediatric Exposure
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Opioid-Related Adverse Drug Events Associated With Worse Patient, Cost Outcomes