PHISODERM CLARIFYING GEL FACIAL MOISTURIZER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Butylene glycol, diphenyl dimethicone, glycerin, acrylates c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, lavender oil, evening primrose, PEG 60 hydrogenated castor oil, polyglutamic acid; etc; gel.
Indications for PHISODERM CLARIFYING GEL FACIAL MOISTURIZER:
Apply evenly to face and neck daily after cleansing.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation develops.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Analyzing Coverage of Nonpharmacologic Treatments for Low Back Pain
- Smartphone App Helps Evaluate Catastrophizing in Chronic Pain
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Dsuvia Gains FDA Approval: We Want to Hear Your Thoughts
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses
- FDA Grants Non-Opioid Analgesic VVZ-149 Fast Track Status
- Little to No Association Found Between Physician Performance and Medical School Ranking