Generic Name and Formulations:
Dipyridamole 25mg, 50mg, 75mg; tabs.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Indications for PERSANTINE:
Adjunct to oral anticoagulants after cardiac valve replacement to prevent thromboembolism.
75mg–100mg four times a day.
Hypotension. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Dizziness, GI upset, headache, rash.
Tabs 25mg, 50mg—100, 1000; 75mg—100, 500
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use High in Migraine
- Sustained-Release Sodium Nitrite for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain Not Associated With Headaches
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Percutaneous Electrolysis May Be Useful Adjunct for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Clonidine May Not Improve Post-Cesarean Delivery Analgesia
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use