Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed sodium caseinate, hydrolyzed lactalbumin, arginine), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides [FOS]), fat (corn, MCT, canola oils, soy lecithin), fiber (FOS), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PERATIVE:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for metabolically stressed patients (eg, fractures, wounds, burns, surgery, pressure ulcers).
Adults and Children:
Provides 308Cal/8oz (1300Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
High-calorie, high-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L, 1.5L
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Patterns of Non-Medical Prescription Opioid Use in Adolescents
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- FDA Panel Votes in Favor of Abuse-Deterrent Oxycodone Reformulation
- FDA Proposes New Restrictions on Sale of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds