PEDIASURE w. FIBER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium caseinate, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (sucrose, corn maltodextrin), fat (high oleic safflower oil, soy, MCT oils), mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, fiber (soy) 0.5g/100Cal, L-carnitine, taurine; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free .
Indications for PEDIASURE w. FIBER:
Total or supplemental feeding for children 1–10yrs of age.
<1yr: consult manufacturer. 1000mL/day for patients 1–6yrs, and 1300mL/day for patients 7–10yrs meets or exceeds NAS-NRS RDA (protein, vitamins, minerals).
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Cannabis Use Associated With Relationship Between Pain and Negative Affect
- FDA Expresses Safety Concern Over Kratom
- Cannabidiol Concentrations Widely Vary in Products Sold Online
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Naproxen Plus Muscle Relaxants vs Naproxen Monotherapy for Low Back Pain
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms in Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts