PEDIASURE w. FIBER ENTERAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (milk protein concentrate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (high-oleic safflower, soy, MCT oils), mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, carrageenan, iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, fiber (oat and soy) 0.8g/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PEDIASURE w. FIBER ENTERAL:
Total or supplemental nutritional support for children 1–13yrs of age.
<1yr: consult manufacturer. 1–13yrs: For oral or tube feeding as needed. Prepared as directed provides 29.6 Cal/oz.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Examining the Efficacy of Different Oxygen Flow Rates for Cluster Headache Attacks
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- FDA Panel Votes in Favor of Abuse-Deterrent Oxycodone Reformulation
- FDA Proposes New Restrictions on Sale of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds