Rapid increases in prescription opioid dose may lead to higher rates of new-onset depression.
Insomnia carries more than double the risk of depression, according to a recent meta-analysis.
Excess weight, sleep issues more common among those with changing schedules.
Gabapentin enacarbil was associated with lower incidences of peripheral edema and weight gain than pregabalin, according to authors of a multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled Phase 2 study.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Vestibular Rehabilitation an Effective Treatment for Vestibular Migraine
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- Naloxone: Policies and Access