Pain CME/CE Courses
Your search for high-quality, complimentary CME/CE stops right here. The courses below are powered by myCME, the education engine in Haymarket Medical Network's (HMN) expanding portfolio of clinical websites. Now you can easily find practice-relevant courses, earn CME/CE credit, and access your CME History without leaving Clinical Pain Advisor. Plus, your CME History will be available to you across HMN on any site you choose. Simply click any link below to get started earning credit.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Vestibular Rehabilitation an Effective Treatment for Vestibular Migraine
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- Naloxone: Policies and Access