OXY MAXIMUM ACTION TINTED SPOT TREATMENT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 10%; crm.
Indications for OXY MAXIMUM ACTION TINTED SPOT TREATMENT:
Cleanse skin thoroughly. Initially apply thin layer to affected area once daily, then increase to 2–3 times daily as tolerated. May reduce to once daily or every other day if dryness or peeling occurs.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, sun exposure. Discontinue if severe dryness or irritation occurs. May bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Skin dryness, redness, burning, itching, peeling, swelling.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Deaths After Nonfatal Opioid Overdose: Causes and Risk Factors
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Opioid-Free Analgesia Use for Postsurgical Pain Limited
- Clonidine May Not Improve Post-Cesarean Delivery Analgesia
- No Added Value With Liposomal Bupivacaine Following TKA With Peripheral Nerve Block
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use
- Opioid-Related Deaths Represent Significant Public Health Burden
- Addressing Confidentiality Concerns With Electronic Access to Pediatric Medical Records
- Opioid-Related Adverse Events Common After Invasive Procedures
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Migraine in Children Should Consider Atopy
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit