OXY DAILY DEFENSE FACE WASH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 2%; face wash.
Indications for OXY DAILY DEFENSE FACE WASH:
Wet face. Initially massage onto skin once daily, then increase to 2–3 times daily as tolerated. May reduce to once daily or every other day if dryness or peeling occurs. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if severe dryness or irritation occurs.
Skin dryness, irritation.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Emergency Physicians Offer Recommendations for Identifying and Managing Opioid Use Disorder
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Men With Migraines May Have Increased Serum Estradiol, Androgen Deficiency
- Fremanezumab Effective in Reversion of Chronic Migraine to Episodic Migraine
- Endocannabinoids May Be Elevated in Women With Fibromyalgia
- Putting Patients in the Physician's Seat: Smartphone Technology Is Changing the Healthcare Landscape
- Cardiovascular, Psychiatric Comorbidity Patterns Evident in Migraine