Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro HIV-1 antibody test.
OraSure Technologies, Inc.
Indications for ORAQUICK:
Detection of HIV-1 antibodies in fingerstick whole blood.
Adults and Children:
Test according to package directions. Read results within 20–60 minutes.
Not for use in screening blood or tissue donors.
Kit—25, 100 tests
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Nonsinogenic Headache vs Chronic Rhinosinusitis Differential Diagnosis Based on SNOT-22 Patterns
- Patterns of Non-Medical Prescription Opioid Use in Adolescents
- Factors Promoting Participation in Self-Management Training Program for Chronic Pain
- Gendered Perceptions of Socially Acceptable Pain Relief Strategies
- Majority of Internists Still Have Financial Ties to Industry