NYQUIL COUGH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Doxylamine succinate 6.25mg, dextromethorphan HBr 15mg; per 15mL; liq; contains sodium 18mg/15mL; cherry flavor.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for NYQUIL COUGH:
Cough, rhinorrhea, sneezing.
30mL every 6 hours; max 4 doses/24 hours.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased CNS effects with other CNS depressants.
Antihistamine + antitussive.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Pain Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury: Causes and Management
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Migraine Frequency Correlated With Depression and Anxiety
- IBS-Associated Chronic Pain: Formulation of Core Diagnostic Criteria
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms Among Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts
- CMS Launches Initiative to Analyze Regulation Impact on Patient Care