NOVASOURCE RENAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine), carbohydrate (corn syrup, fructose), fat (high oleic sunflower, MCT, corn oils), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for NOVASOURCE RENAL:
Nutritional supplement for patients on dialysis with renal failure or patients requiring electrolyte or fluid restrictions.
Adults and Children:
Provides 475Cal/237mL (2000Cal/1L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Closed system containers—1000mL
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Pain Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury: Causes and Management
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Migraine Frequency Correlated With Depression and Anxiety
- IBS-Associated Chronic Pain: Formulation of Core Diagnostic Criteria
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms Among Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts
- CMS Launches Initiative to Analyze Regulation Impact on Patient Care