NEXA PLUS Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg, folic acid 1.25mg, Vit.C 28mg, Vit.D3 800 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, biotin 250mcg, calcium (as carbonate [158mg] + docusate calcium [2mg]) 160mg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 29mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, plant-based source [algal oil]) 350mg, docusate calcium 55mg; softgel caps; contains soy.
Indications for NEXA PLUS:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 cap daily.
Concomitant mineral oil. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias. Hemochromatosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Analyzing Coverage of Nonpharmacologic Treatments for Low Back Pain
- Smartphone App Helps Evaluate Catastrophizing in Chronic Pain
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Dsuvia Gains FDA Approval: We Want to Hear Your Thoughts
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses
- FDA Grants Non-Opioid Analgesic VVZ-149 Fast Track Status
- Little to No Association Found Between Physician Performance and Medical School Ranking