NEEVO DHA Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
L-methylfolate (as Metafolin) 1.13mg, thiamine 1.4mg, riboflavin 1.4mg, niacinamide 18mg, pyridoxine 25mg, Vit. B12 1mg, Vit.C 85mg, Vit.D3 5mcg, Vit.E 15 IU, calcium (as carbonate) 110mg, iron (ferrous fumarate) 27mg, iodide (as potassium iodide) 220mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 60mg, selenium 60mcg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, vegetarian source [algal oil]) 581.92mg; caps; contains soy, gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin.
Alfasigma USA, Inc.
Indications for NEEVO DHA:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods in women with dietary needs for the biologically active form of folate, who are at risk for hyperhomocysteinemia, impaired folic acid absorption, and/or impaired folic acid metabolism due to 677C>T mutations in the MTHFR gene.
1 cap daily.
Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
May antagonize levodopa, phenytoin. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Emergency Physicians Offer Recommendations for Identifying and Managing Opioid Use Disorder
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Higher PainDETECT Scores, Neuropathic Pain Preoperatively May Increase Risk for Chronic Pain Post-TKR
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Erenumab Reduces Monthly Migraine Days in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Migraine
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- Communication-Based Intervention Increases Goals-of-Care Discussions Between Physicians, Patients With Serious Illness