Acupuncture, 'Alexander Technique' helped more than drugs and physical therapy.
Improvements in pain and dysfunction at 12 weeks for those receiving additional massages.
Research shows that magnets placed on the skin relaxes capillary walls.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Vestibular Rehabilitation an Effective Treatment for Vestibular Migraine
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- Naloxone: Policies and Access