Acupuncture, 'Alexander Technique' helped more than drugs and physical therapy.
Improvements in pain and dysfunction at 12 weeks for those receiving additional massages.
Research shows that magnets placed on the skin relaxes capillary walls.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Intrathecal Ziconotide Long-Term Efficacy and Safety for Severe Chronic Pain
- Sciatic Plus Femoral Nerve Blocks Effective on Total Hip Arthroplasty-Related Pain
- Psychological Factors, Not Opioid Use, Linked with Disability After Fracture Surgery
- Acupressure Not Effective as Adjunctive Therapy to Sodium Valproate for Chronic Migraine With Aura
- Morphine Lacks Efficacy for RA, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
- Yoga Improves Health Outcomes in Veterans With Chronic Low Back Pain
- The Advice You Give Your Patients May Be Just What They Need to Hear
- Childhood Adversity Common in Patients With Fibromyalgia, Chronic Widespread Pain
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation Effective for Chronic Pain With Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Neonatal Withdrawal Risk Higher With Opioids Plus Psychotropic Drugs