Generic Name and Formulations:
Spinosad 0.9%; topical suspension; contains benzyl alcohol.
Indications for NATROBA:
Adults and Children:
<6months: not recommended. ≥6months: apply to dry scalp and hair until adequately covered; use up to 120mL (one bottle). Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly with warm water. May repeat treatment once if live lice is seen after 7 days. May remove dead lice and nits with nit comb. Wash hands after application. Wash or dryclean bedding or clothing appropriately.
For use on dry scalp and hair only. Avoid eyes, mouth, mucous membranes. Neonates. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Application site erythema, ocular erythema.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use High in Migraine
- Sustained-Release Sodium Nitrite for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain Not Associated With Headaches
- Restless Leg Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Depression Frequent in Migraine
- Percutaneous Electrolysis May Be Useful Adjunct for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use
- Deaths After Nonfatal Opioid Overdose: Causes and Risk Factors
- Targeted Educational Intervention Helped Reduce Opioid Exposure in Adult Inpatients
- Systematic Cross-Checking May Reduce Medical Errors in Emergency Departments
- Corticosteroid Plus Lidocaine Injections Do Not Alleviate Pain in Central Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Tofacitinib May Effectively Alleviate Pain in RA, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Ankylosing Spondylitis