Osteoporosis treatment and prevention doses including recommended calcium and vitamin D supplemental doses.
Dosing regimens of DMARDS and other immune modulators used in the treatment of arthritis.
The use of any complementary health approach for any reasons was significantly higher for those with vs those without a musculoskeletal pain disorder (41.6 vs 24.1%).
Muscle spasm treatment chart with dosing regimens for muscle relaxants and other medications.
Virus expected to become active in some parts of the southern United States in early summer.
Findings suggest one person carried the virus to the region in 2013.
The pregnant patient with rheumatoid arthritis may need to have pain medication changed due to potential effects on the fetus.
Serotonin shows it plays a fundamental role in RA through regulation of the Th17/T-regulatory cell balance.
Combining partial vascular occlusion (PVO) with low to moderate-intensity resistance exercise training may be a way for patients with knee OA to participate in quadriceps strengthening.
CDC says emergency action to bolster US laboratory capacity for Zika testing.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Vestibular Rehabilitation an Effective Treatment for Vestibular Migraine
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- Naloxone: Policies and Access