Increased Number of Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Sites Associated With Low Physical Activity in Older Adults
The number of chronic musculoskeletal pain sites may be associated with the level of low and moderate to vigorous physical activity in older adults.
Muscle spasm treatment chart with dosing regimens for muscle relaxants and other medications.
Women prescribed long- vs short-term opioids for chronic musculoskeletal pain may be at increased risk for menopause and abnormal menstruation.
NSAIDS (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) indicated for the treatment of arthritis chart.
Patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain on long-term opioid therapy who report high levels of pain may be more likely to have moderate to high pain interference.
Osteoporosis treatment and prevention doses including recommended calcium and vitamin D supplemental doses.
Dosing regimens of DMARDS and other immune modulators used in the treatment of arthritis.
Includes drugs indicated for different types of arthritis as well as the form and strength the medication is available in.
Identification of Myofascial Trigger Points in Upper Quarter Muscles May Reliably Diagnose Myofascial Pain Syndrome
The presence of active myofascial trigger points in 10 upper quarter muscles may represent a reliable criteria for the diagnosis of myofascial pain syndrome.
Gout treatment chart for acute attacks or chronic management/prevention.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Predicting Pain Chronicization After Spine Surgery
- Chronic Low Back Pain Levels Vary Between Sex and Race
- FDA Approval of Medication With a Digital Monitoring System: Major Breakthrough or "Brave New World"?
- Errors in Clinical Notes Generated by Speech Recognition Are Not Uncommon
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?