Dosing regimens of DMARDS and other immune modulators used in the treatment of arthritis.
Includes drugs indicated for different types of arthritis as well as the form and strength the medication is available in.
Increased Number of Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Sites Associated With Low Physical Activity in Older Adults
The number of chronic musculoskeletal pain sites may be associated with the level of low and moderate to vigorous physical activity in older adults.
Muscle spasm treatment chart with dosing regimens for muscle relaxants and other medications.
Women prescribed long- vs short-term opioids for chronic musculoskeletal pain may be at increased risk for menopause and abnormal menstruation.
NSAIDS (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) indicated for the treatment of arthritis chart.
Patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain on long-term opioid therapy who report high levels of pain may be more likely to have moderate to high pain interference.
Osteoporosis treatment and prevention doses including recommended calcium and vitamin D supplemental doses.
Identification of Myofascial Trigger Points in Upper Quarter Muscles May Reliably Diagnose Myofascial Pain Syndrome
The presence of active myofascial trigger points in 10 upper quarter muscles may represent a reliable criteria for the diagnosis of myofascial pain syndrome.
Gout treatment chart for acute attacks or chronic management/prevention.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Nonsinogenic Headache vs Chronic Rhinosinusitis Differential Diagnosis Based on SNOT-22 Patterns
- Patterns of Non-Medical Prescription Opioid Use in Adolescents
- Factors Promoting Participation in Self-Management Training Program for Chronic Pain
- Gendered Perceptions of Socially Acceptable Pain Relief Strategies
- Majority of Internists Still Have Financial Ties to Industry