A calculator that estimates mortality of patients with pancreatitis, based on initial and 48-hour lab values
A calculator for determining Pediatric Trauma Score.
A calculator to aid in obesity management.
A calculator for determining Infusion: IV Drip Rate
A calculator for determining Glasgow Scoring System for Pancreatitis.
A calculator for determining Disease Activity Scores.
A calculator for determining Injury Severity Score
A calculator for determining creatinine clearance (CrCl) using the Cockcroft-Gault formula.
A calculator for determining body mass index (BMI).
A calculator for determining lean body weight.
A calculator for determining glomeruler filtration rate (GFR) in children using the Schwartz formula.
A calculator for determining body surface area (BSA) using the DuBois & DuBois formula.
A calculator for determining body surface area (BSA) using the Gehan and George formula.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Predicting Pain Chronicization After Spine Surgery
- Chronic Low Back Pain Levels Vary Between Sex and Race
- FDA Approval of Medication With a Digital Monitoring System: Major Breakthrough or "Brave New World"?
- Errors in Clinical Notes Generated by Speech Recognition Are Not Uncommon
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?