Here are five potentially pivotal MACRA issues that you should know about.
Healthcare is shifting to a value-based system that evaluates outcomes and cost, promising to provide a sustainable healthcare cost reform.
Implementation of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act has made fundamental changes to the government's approach to physician payment.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Fibromyalgia Screening in Patients With Chronic Pain: Two Simple Tests
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Chronic Pain Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury: Causes and Management
- Migraine Frequency Correlated With Depression and Anxiety
- New Daily Persistent Headache Associated With Sleep Disturbances in Children
- Neuroimaging for Chronic Pain: IASP Consensus Statement
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Vibrating Gloves Significantly Reduce Osteoarthritis-Related Hand Pain
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Virtual Reality Reduces Pain in Children During Routine Blood Draw
- FDA Expresses Safety Concern Over Kratom
- Opioid Manufacturers Providing Training for Clinicians
- Fluoroscopically Guided Sacroiliac Interventions: Appropriate Use Criteria