MAALOX TABS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 600mg; wild berry, lemon or wintergreen flavor; contains phenylalanine.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for MAALOX TABS:
Heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, upset stomach.
Chew 2–4 tabs as needed; max 12 tabs/day.
Impaired renal function (aluminum/magnesium forms).
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Susp (mint)—5oz, 12oz, 26oz; Susp (lemon, cherry)—12oz, 26oz; Therapeutic Conc—12oz; Tabs (berry, wintergreen)—45, 85; Tabs (lemon)—30, 45, 85; Max Str tabs—35, 65; Max Str susp (lemon)—5oz, 12oz, 26oz; Max Str susp (mint, cherry)—12oz, 26oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Examining the Efficacy of Different Oxygen Flow Rates for Cluster Headache Attacks
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Half of the Responders to Our Poll Agree With the Approval of Dsuvia: We Want to Hear From You
- Daily Alcohol Use May Drive Chronic Pain in Adults With HIV
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- AHA/ACC Release Updated Guidelines for Cholesterol Management
- Women Fed Soy Formula as Infants More Likely to Experience Menstrual Pain