LYCELLE HEAD LICE REMOVAL KIT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium laureth sulfate, isopropanol, citronellyl acetate, hypromellose, methyl salicylate, methylparaben, citric acid; liquid gel; pesticide-free.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for LYCELLE HEAD LICE REMOVAL KIT:
To remove lice and eggs from hair and scalp.
Adults and Children:
Apply sufficient amount of gel to dry hair; wait 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use provided comb to remove lice and eggs. Shampoo and condition hair. Repeat if lice still present after 7–9 days.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Contact allergic sensitization.
Liquid gel—100mL (w. comb)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use High in Migraine
- Sustained-Release Sodium Nitrite for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain Not Associated With Headaches
- Restless Leg Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Depression Frequent in Migraine
- Percutaneous Electrolysis May Be Useful Adjunct for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use
- Deaths After Nonfatal Opioid Overdose: Causes and Risk Factors
- Targeted Educational Intervention Helped Reduce Opioid Exposure in Adult Inpatients
- Systematic Cross-Checking May Reduce Medical Errors in Emergency Departments
- Corticosteroid Plus Lidocaine Injections Do Not Alleviate Pain in Central Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Tofacitinib May Effectively Alleviate Pain in RA, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Ankylosing Spondylitis