Researchers have created a set of 21 candidate criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus as apart of a multiphase development of a set of criteria for the disease.
Fractional exhaled nitric oxide monitoring may provide a potential biomarker of disease activity and signify the emergency of pulmonary involvement in children with SLE.
Researchers from the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research may have identified a potential cause for lupus, which may lead to new treatment options.
Preclinical alterations in levels of soluble mediators may predict transition to SLE for unaffected relatives of patients with SLE.
Consuming adequate amounts of the right nutrients can help relieve symptoms and improve outcomes in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
The Lupus Foundation of America announced it is accepting applications for 8 research grants to fund lupus research.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Emergency Physicians Offer Recommendations for Identifying and Managing Opioid Use Disorder
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Higher PainDETECT Scores, Neuropathic Pain Preoperatively May Increase Risk for Chronic Pain Post-TKR
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Erenumab Reduces Monthly Migraine Days in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Migraine
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- Communication-Based Intervention Increases Goals-of-Care Discussions Between Physicians, Patients With Serious Illness