LOTRIMIN ULTRA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Butenafine HCl 1%; crm.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for LOTRIMIN ULTRA:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
T. corporis, t. cruris: apply once daily for 2 weeks. T. pedis: apply twice daily for 1 week or once daily for 4 weeks.
Avoid eyes, nose, mouth, mucous membranes. Do not occlude. Discontinue if irritation develops and confirm diagnosis. Sensitivity to allylamines.
Burning/stinging, worsening of condition, other local irritation.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- IBS-Associated Chronic Pain: Formulation of Core Diagnostic Criteria
- Fluoroscopically Guided Sacroiliac Interventions: Appropriate Use Criteria
- Cannabis Use Associated With Relationship Between Pain and Negative Affect
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Naproxen Plus Muscle Relaxants vs Naproxen Monotherapy for Low Back Pain
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms in Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts